Thursday 7th of August at 7.30 pm | Cafe Style Concert | Venue: The Marquee | €15.00 BOOK NOW
The following musicians will perform on the night:
- Boruma Trio featuring Eileen O’Brien, Geraldine Cotter and Andrew Mac Namara. The trio will launch their much anticipated CD at the Festival.
- The Burns Sisters - Annie and Marie are steeped in the Folk/Americana/Roots music scene. They will be joined by local talented singer/songwriter Kate Purcell.
- Norwegian Folk Group, Katie Greene & Helen Hayes, The Lena Ullman Band,John Canny, Mark Donnellan and Brian Donnellan & Michael Landers
Wine and local artisan food will be served on the night
Friday 8th of August at 7.30 pm | Music Recital | Venue: St Mary’s Church | €30.00 BOOK NOW
- ICE, the Irish Concertina Ensemble - , this performance is a new departure in Irish music. ICE is a bringing together of five master concertina players featuring Tim Collins, Pádraig Rynne, Mícheál O’Raghallaigh, Caitlín Nic Gabhann and Edel Fox. ICE creates a new sonic template for Irish traditional music on the Anglo concertina. ICE pioneers an exciting and innovative performance where the concertina’s melodic, percussive, rhythmic and harmonic boundaries are explored and redefined.
- Lumiere - Éilís Kennedy & Pauline Scanlon are accompanied by Donagh Hennessy. With Lumiere, the song and its delivery are the primary focus, technical concerns give way to feeling as song and singer effortlessly merge. As a duo, Lumiere takes something that is sacred and age old and re-imagines it simply and beautifully, reclaiming beauty, truth and trust, for the modern age.
- The recital will conclude with the anticipated annual performance from Martin Hayes and Dennis Cahill.
Saturday 9th of August at 7.30pm | Gala Concert presented by Paula Carroll | Venue: Community Hall | €20.00 BOOK NOW
- Martin Connolly, Eileen O’Brien & Geraldine Cotter - This performance coincides with the relaunch of Martin’s album - The Fort of Kincora.
- Donal Murphy Band - A founder member of 'Four men and a Dog' and 'Sliabh Notes', two of the most respected Trad Bands on the Irish Music circuit. Donal’s accordion playing is steeped in the music of Sliabh Luachra, an area well renowned for vibrant dance music. Donal will be joined by Aine McGeeney & Mike Galvin.
- Sean Tyrell is recognised as one of the finest singers in Ireland. He is well known for the artistry with which he fuses poetry and music.
- Gerard Devane – renowned Sean-nós dancer from Barna Co. Galway
- The London Lasses with Elma McElligot (flute & sax player), Brona McVittie (vocalist & harpist), Karen Ryan (fiddle, mandola, banjo), Elaine Conwell (fiddle), Maureen Linane (accordion) and Pete Quinn (piano, keyboard)