If you interested in all aspects of acting this is the course for you. We will explore how we use our bodies, voice and imaginations to bring a character to life. There will be lots of theatre games, improvisation and creating your own character techniques as we become acquainted with the actors’ world.
The workshops will be facilitated by Clare Youth Theatre Leaders, all of whom are Garda Vetted and have completed Child Protection Training.
- No experience is necessary.
- Bring plenty of drinks!
- Bring snacks and/or packed lunch
- Wear comfortable clothes / shoes
- Places are limited. Early booking advised
For teenagers or any young person entering secondary school in September 2013:
- June 24th–28th €90 11am–1pm 2.30–4.30pm
- July 8th-12th €90 11am–1pm 2.30–4.30pm
For young people who will be in fourth class (10 years old) to sixth class from September 2013:
- August 6th – 9th €45 11am – 1pm